Why Choose Dave?
I began my real estate training at age 13, when I started helping my uncle work on his investment properties during summer vacations. The experience and knowledge I gained early on, laid the foundation for me to become a successful Agent, Broker/Owner, Investor and Property Manager. Real estate has always been a part of my life, but my ultimate drive comes from helping others.
My passion and heartfelt drive enabled me to become a successful, Realtor, and it’s also the reason why I value relationships over transactions. Valuing relationships is not a learned trait for me; it’s a core value, and the reason why much of my business is driven by repeat clients and referrals. I prefer to build trust through expertise and open communication, and I promise to always provide my professional opinion, even when I know it’s not what you want to hear.
Having gone through extensive real estate and software sales training, and successfully negotiated hundreds of deals, I’m prepared for just about any situation and personality we’ll encounter. I never walk into a negotiation unprepared, and at no time will I lose sight of your stated needs and goals. You’re the final decision-maker at all times and as a team, we’ll succeed together.
From the first time we meet, you will feel at ease with my professional and personable working style, and confident in my ability to represent your best interests throughout the real estate transaction.
As a life-long resident of the Capital Region, I have intimate knowledge of each area I serve. When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with family and friends, babysitting my godchildren, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, golfing, volunteering or working on my investment properties.
Real Estate Specialties:
Residential • First-Time Buyers • New Construction • Investment • Relocation • Short Sales and Foreclosures
- M.S. in Educational Administration and Policy Studies, SUNY Albany
- B.S. in Elementary Education, SUNY Oneonta
Real Estate Experience:
- 13 years:Agent, Broker/Owner, Investor, Property Manager
- 6 years: Full-time agent
- 107 Transactions/Closings – Over 21 million dollars
- 55 as an individual agent
- 52 as part of a team
- Rising Star Award – 1st Year in Real Estate
- Property Manager – Managed 22 Rentals for 1 client
- Tax Grievance
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist – Certified
- Extensive Investor Experience
- Active Real Estate Investor
3D Design (CAD): SOLIDWORKS Certified Consultant – Corporate Accounts
- 7 Years
- Helped engineering departments implement process efficiencies
- GE, IBM, GlobalFoundries, AngioDynamics, Regeneron, On Semiconductor, Ceres, etc.
- At least 123% quota achievement each year
- 6 years – Elementary Teacher (NY & FL)